When it comes to dangerous goods packaging we think and act in an environmentally-sensitive manner. This is because dangerous goods don’t allow any leeway. We know what packaging is right for dangerous goods. Similarly, we’re familiar with the regulations concerning the transport of dangerous goods by water, land and air. Our dangerous goods specialists are certified experts for shipments according to ADR, RID, ADNR, IMO, and IATA regulations.
You can obtain the correct packaging for your dangerous goods from us and carry out all other steps yourself. Or you can take advantage of our full service including packing, shipping and the completion of all formalities. Class 7 dangerous goods (radioactive materials) are excluded from our offering.
Our full service at a glance:
- Advice on defining the packaging type and package sizes
- Existing “supply chain” for UN 4D(V), UN 4G (V) and other packaging, especially for Class 6.2
- Creation of packaging best suited to the goods being sent
- In-house or on-site packaging service
- Issuing of dangerous goods documentation (shipper’s declaration, IMO declaration, instructions in writing, etc.)
- Storage of goods and packaging until shipping
- Truck or container loading
- Worldwide shipping by road, air or sea